Saturday, July 28, 2007

of sand, sun and beach.

Maybe it's the fact that I've been awake for a good couple of hours with nothing better to do but think.

Maybe it's the fact that my phone hasn't been ringing and the only messages I've got so far did nothing to brighten my morning.

Maybe it's the fact that we're all beginning to lose touch with each other even though high school isn't over.

Maybe it's the fact that I don't want to move on, I don't want to get out of my comfort zone, I don't want to leave the memories behind.

Maybe it's the fact that reality is slowly swallowing me whole and as much as I try to swim up to the surface, all I'm doing is drowning even deeper.

Maybe it's the fact that I just miss those four solid days spent with the people I cherish the most doing nothing but enjoying each other's company.

Okay, I'm finally admitting it.

Despite all the crap that happened there,
I really do miss Rompin.

jue*you're my get away car.

No comments: