Saturday, July 28, 2007

you're the ultimate you.

I've never been related to someone who has passed away because of cancer, so I can't say I know how you feel. But I do know that the last thing you want to hear would be someone asking you to move on and let it go.

So I guess the most appropriate thing I can say is,

To my darling junior and friend, times will be rough, but things will get better eventually. I've known you for years now and I know despite all this, you'll be able to stay strong. Your brothers need you right now, so stay strong for them.

And to you who doesn't read my blog, I hope somehow you know that my prayers are with you. I believe that those who leave us at such a young age were here for a certain purpose, and now that she's been relieved of all pain, I'm sure that whatever she was meant to do has been done.

My condolences are with both your families. May both of them rest in peace.

jue*my heart's gonna find you.

Is it just me or this past week has just been about people leaving due to cancer? It could be sheer coincidence but it either way, it's freaking me out. Not to mention that Jon's one year anniversary would be in less than two weeks time. I don't know. I was just thinking about it.

No comments: