Friday, July 27, 2007

i'm bringing sexy back.

I tried typing out a post on the incident that happened in school today involving me, my orange top and a silly junior that needs to learn some respect.

I even wanted to tell her off in school today but I think I proved my own presumption that I'm not a very angry person. Sure, I can be bitchy (at times) but even as that stupid no brain girl Form 1 kid stood that yelling at me like she's the boss of me, I didn't so much as budge. My friends on the other hand took the opportunity to put her right back at her place, but my anger level didn't so much as increase by a notch.

Like seriously, I didn't even scream at her.

And I don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing.

Oh well. Let's just hope I don't bump into her in school (that's if I can recognize such an idiotic face) cause strings of sentences have been forming in my head and I really wish I could tell her off.

Hopefully, any junior that happens to stumble upon this page would take note that even though I don't approve of the whole SeniorJunior (no, I don't mean the band) segregation, a little respect won't do you any harm especially considering that we've been in the school much longer compared to your short seven months here. I know respect may be a foreign word to you as it can be seen by your spoilt behaviour in school, but it really is never too late to learn.

Or maybe I shouldn't waste my time over things like this. Maybe I shouldn't even bother. I don't know.

I miss Cina Boyy.

jue*let it go, let it all go.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SERIOUSLY she was yellin at youuu ??. tsktsk kids today . but i'm proud of you . for being above her and holding your peace . [= and the SeniorJunior trench never existed for us . ( thank god ) or well , it was always bridged la . as far as i know .

love you ju bear . forget her . not worth feelin' anythin over . x

Anonymous said...

melly spinelli :)

yup, yelled. as in literally yelled. i was shocked to say the least.

and nope. i think our years managed to keep the SeniorJunior thing under control.

love you too dear :) and thanks for the support.