Saturday, April 21, 2007

lets cause a scene; like lovers do on silver screens.

You have no idea how relieved I am to finally take off my heels.

"A chemical reaction is the pathway by which two substances bond together at the end of the reaction. Through this chemical reaction and the joint forces of producing this concert, we also hope to enhance fellowship and camaraderie amongst the seven interact clubs. With the commitment and hard work of these seven clubs and their members, a powerful substance is produced. That substance is none other than this ICC concert".

Or at least that's what they wanted us to believe throughout the concert la. Anyway, I think my voice box is somehow connected to my fingers so me lacking my voice is sort of cutting out the brain cells needed to produce a post worthy enough to be read. So here's just pictures instead :).

And yes, Nique&I were incredibly nice to make mounting card banners for them, including D*Ultimate. Oh, they better love us.

jue*riot on an empty street.

No comments: