Monday, April 16, 2007

good things come for boys who wait.

I find it pathetic that I'm resorting to my blog to rant out things. I'm starting to realize that I really don't have anyone to turn to. It's funny because I should be getting used to people blowing me off since it happens on a (-n almost) daily basis. I'm losing hope, I'm losing confidence, I'm losing trust in the people I once called my friends. The little things have added up. From the things they hid, to the things they lied about.

I can't turn to them anymore, I can't turn to any of them anymore. I wish this was a problem I could solve. Like one of those Maths quiz where all you have to do is remember the formula, substitute everything in and by one way or another, you'd find the goddamn solution.

I need a way out of this mess. I need a solution. Come to think of it, all I need is a new set of friends. If only they sold them on EBay.

Note : People are damn dumb. There's a time to joke and there's a time to actually be there for someone. If you've actually heard of such a thing. You could deal with your own problems my turning it into a ha-ha situation, but seriously, if someone actually is willing enough to turn to you, don't laugh it off with your stupid jokes that aren't even funny in the first place. At least pretend to care.

I should seriously start writing a "How To Be Friends" manual.

The moral of the story goes;
NEVER leave your heart alone.

jue*it always rains hardest on the people who deserve the sun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OI!

Anonymous said...

:( xxx