Friday, April 13, 2007

explosion of victory.

So what if I wasn't as semangated as I should have been? It's no fun when after devoting three years of your high school life to what could have been one of the strongest Sports Houses ever, they just decide to reshuffle everyone around, take away your Sports House and chuck you in some god forsaken Sports House that haven't won the cup in 8287387 years. But at least I did help out at the end. I'd admit that staying back in Puan Lili's art room has got to be some of the most random fun I've had with people I'm not close to.

There may be 387596 people winning medals every year, and even more taking part in the events, but once a year, there's only ONE person reading the Sport's Oath. And I wonder who that could have been this year :).

But winning medals ain't all that bad either :).

jue*and i can't let you go.

No comments: