Wednesday, February 21, 2007

together is where we belong.

Paolo Nultini is playing on loop. Yeah, I'm in that mood again.

Today was good. Not in the sense of the events, but it was good for me. If you've listened to me rant enough, you would know how much I've been longing to go back to UK, for my own personal reasons. But today reminded me of how much these weirdoes actually mean to me, and showed me that we still are very much capable of getting together and having a (meat)ball of a time :).


Oh and we walked to OU from Curve. No kidding. Not like it was that far. But still, it was pretty funny. Jil kept on cursing me to get raped or something just because I was wearing a skirt. And just as we were crossing the road to OU, the guys were like, "You girls don't even care about Hameer ah?". Crap, we didn't realise he was missing. But it's all good :). He came back safe, and started lecturing me on necessity. Tak per la, I still sayang you lil stingy fella.

Oh and Praevin treated me to ice cream. YEAY :D.

I like today. Yeah.

jue*shame on me for wanting things the way they used to be.

No comments: