Monday, February 19, 2007

gravity is working against me.

EMO BEMO.

That's what my blog has been reduced to. An emo dumping ground. So to cut the whole streak of emo OMGHEDOESN'TLOVEME posts, here's a funny convo two of my friends had that just got me laughing bollocks. Mind you, this was two years ago, so the situation has kind of changed. But still, reading back on this, I reallyreally love my friends to itsybitsy oreo bits :).

(bits of the convo have been removed to shorten it)

K : Is it safe to come out yet?
Z : Come out?

K : Haha. Nvm. Lightning's a bitch.
Z : Hey, seriously, L is a bitch man.
K : LOL. I was kinda talking about lightning you know.
Z : Ju's getting so worried she's crying reading her past convos with L.
K : @$^!$^!#$@^
Z : Dude read this : (okay, the pasted convo didnt get saved)
K : Oh godd.
Z : He's such a fucker. Seriously if he hurts Ju in any way I'll hit him.
K : And I wasn't here. Lighning's a bitch.
Z : No. L's the bitch. I got so pissed off at the last part.
K : Fuck it you want me to get L back?
L says : She better stop fucking bout me....or she is seriously gonna see the nasty part of me.
And he wants to see the nasty part of me?
Z : That's why I got so fucking pissed. Seriously I want to hurt him man. I'm really pissed off.
K : So what now?
Z : We'll deal with him tomorrow. We cant do anything now that he's offline now can we?

K : He is?
Z : Yea, he is. Checked with 5 accounts. Lex and I. Even Lex got pissed. Hey he really is stupid man.
K : I'm going to jail tomorrow. I need to be here during Ju's birthday but I'll be in jail.
Z : Hmm, I'll be in jail too then. Hey seriously, I want to hit him. To make him notice that he's making a big mistake turning his back on us.
K : I don't fucking care if he doesn't want to be with us. If he wants to be an idiot be lah an idiot. I don't want a friend that needs convincing he's my friend. But you don't bullshit with me about Ju cause you're really pushing it.
Z : Ermm, when you said me, you don't really mean me right?
K : I mean him.
Z : Oh okay. Got me worried there. L's such a bitch la.
K : Tomorrow futsal 10 30?
Z : No. 12 30. It's changed.
K : Ok. L coming?
Z : He's coming to give the ball only. We make him stay for a talk. Seriously.
K : He's leaving without balls.
Z : Hey, we can't just kill him now can we?
K : We can, but we'll miss Ju's birthday.
Z : Yea, you're right.
K : And maybe the next 10 Ju's birthdays.
Z : No, juvenile max penalty is 20 years. She'll be 34 and happily married before we get to see her.
K : Nah, we'll break out of jail for her wedding.
Z : Dude our convo is nuts.

Well, I'm GLAD you finally realised that. Tak per, I still love you two suckas :).

jue*cause that's what friends are for.

No comments: