Thursday, October 26, 2006

it's unbelievable but i believe you.

The last time I was at a sleepover, I fell asleep without changing out of my dress and woke up the next day with my make up all smudged. Did I mention I had the cheer photo shoot the next morning?

But this sleepover will be different and I'm making sure of that. There's just something about sleepovers that feels so satisfying. Something about getting a couple of your best buds together and spending the night just being yourself, letting yourself go with the people you trust and love. There's something about the prank messages, the mamak sessions, the midnight baking, the boyfriend calls, the early morning confessions and the emo movies. There's just something about everything, there's just something <3.

It's 2.11 in the morning now and since Babi 1 has ditched me for a phone call and Babi 2 is listening to their conversation, I'm left here with my own thoughts floating around my head.

IwantaboyfriendjustsomeonetoholdmewhenIneedsomeonethere.

Iwantsomeonelikehimtoarguewithmeoversillythingsthatdoesntreallymatteratall.

IwantsomeonetobewithmeattheplaygroundandtomakemesureIfeelrightwhenIfeellikethrowingup.

IwantthingsIknowIcan'thavenomatterhowmuchIwouldwantthemtoo.

IwantthingsIKNOWI'llneverhavebutcan'thelpbutwishing.


And for the sake of random thoughts, I wish you could trust me as much as I trust you because somehow I don't think that you do. I don't think you tell me everything even though you say you do and frankly, that really sucks. Anyway, it's getting late and latenightconfessiontalks are calling to me so have fun with your tv shows while I bond with my babes -in a very non sexual way thankyouverymuch.

And oh yeah, new layout. Feel free to comment. Cheers.

jue*silence is so freaking loud.

No comments: