Wednesday, October 18, 2006

count to 29 and i'll attend to you, for sure.

I think it's my future wifely-ness that contributes to my urge to always...clean. It's funny that a self-proclaimed perfectionist can never keep anything tidy, from my room, to my study desk to all the corners of the house that I've decided to dump my junk. So if you see my during the beginning of the holidays (or in this after exams), I'm always tidying or arranging something.

Today was not an exception. Out of boredom, I decided to colour coordinate all my clothes, arranging them in different colour piles. Not to worry, I shall not bore you with the details but upon doing so, I stumbled upon a little box I haven't seen in a while. Of course I recognized it. Its a little rectangular box with the letter M coloured in front, placed in a bright red heart. I checked the contents of the box, and lo and behold, I found the old letters Mavind sent to me, back in standard 6. It's sad that the art of love letters have long been forgotten but somehow oddly comforting to read back on our silly times.

After moving on to my bedside shelf, I came across a notebook only half used. Talk about killing the trees. I flipped through the pages and came across a very sweet message I had copied from a series of smses I got back in the days (fine, it was only last year) when I used to "borrow" my daddy's handphone and message a certain someone during odd hours of the night.

If I were to tell you I love you a 100 times over, it wouldn't mean as much as the first time.
But I'd tell you I love you a 100 times and love you more as the number climbs.
And all the times I didn't say, how much I love you in every way, I wished you stay in my arm's today, so I can chase your fears away.
And now I tell you I love you, and tell you now I wish I could find you there within my arms so soft and warm and loving more.
Love you dear :).

Although it may seem like its been ages ago, I doubt the feeling has changed very much. You know I'll always be there for you and I know you'll do the same when I need somebody there. I'm sorry I haven't been myself lately, and I'm hoping this is just a phase. But I am sure, just as sure as that the sun will rise in the morning and the moon will come out and night, I am sure that you will be there when I finally decide to come out of my cave. Just give me time kay?

jue*you remind me of a song i used to love.

No comments: