Monday, October 30, 2006

one boy, one girl. two hearts, their world.

Sometimes I just don't get people. Take for example someone you know had passed away a few weeks ago. Most people expect you to be over it because heck, there's nothing you can do to change what had happened. But when you plaster a smile in front of everyone, they wonder why you're not locked in your room crying multiple rivers/oceans/seas/thingthathavewaterinit. It's as though nothing you do could satisfy them, because one way or another, you're not living up to someone else's expectations.

That was just a random thought. Plenty more from where that came from and I've tried to type them all out but it just seems silly when whatever it is I'm thinking of is said out to the world. So for the time being, I'm just going to keep them in for a while. Not like it's a matter of life or death anyway.

I was watching Bring It On 3 : All Or Nothing the other day. Sure, call it a bimbotic movie, but the (ex)cheerleader in me needed to watch it. And that movie got be thinking (ironic much), do cheerleaders seriously act like that? I mean, some of the characters are just really empty up there. So empty you could probably see the thumbleweed roll by. And from personal experience, the cheerleaders I know aren't exactly very shallow. I know some people beg to differ but I don't think movies just don't us justice. Oh well whatever.

Okay, I've lost my mojo to blog. It was fun while it lasted.

Oh yes, the ex-boyfriend called about a week ago. He called to ask for a friend's ex boyfriend's number. Yup, I think I might have just driven him to homosexuality. Oops? :)

And thank you to an uber (hehe, just had to) nice friend, who kept me company until the ghosts in my room decided to fall asleep to. I miss having late night phone calls <3.

jue*you can't be old and wise if you were never young and crazy.

p/s I've decided I really don't like jumping topics in one blog post. Seems so...disorganized.

No comments: