Tuesday, October 17, 2006

life is like a pack of gum..i've yet to figure out why.

It's randomly seeing Superman (twice) on an ordinary Tuesday night that makes me go to bed with a smile on my face :).

Anyways, a total random post just because I have been out of the blogging scene for over a week. Too much to happen and I honestly don't have enough mojo to blog all about it. But what the heck, I've already deleted six drafts prior to this post, so I might as well give it another shot. Anybody heard of lucky number seven?

It's quite anti climatic now that exams are over. Needless to say, I practically (insertswearinghere) all my papers but I'm just glad its over and done with. Exams seriously messed me up this time, I think I just might need to see a shrink. We got back all three Sciences today and I guess I did pretty okay, with the exception of Physics where I got a stinking B. But considering I was expecting a C, I guess a B doesn't sound too bad. Pretty disappointed when I told my dad my marks and all he said was, "So, done with the buttering up, what bad marks did you get?"

Like ouch, talk about a blow to the self-esteem.

Honestly, I don't see why we bother attending school after exams, especially on days like today. School was so boring that Shal decided to make a make-shift bed and tried to get as comfortable as she can on plastic chairs. But I guess since I L-O-V-E prefects so much, might as well tunjuk muka, right?

I began to write again, just anything from the top of my mind. I wrote on three sheets of paper before crunching it up, and throwing it into the bin. If only I could really do that. Just bottle up everything and chuck it somewhere, to forget about it, to totally erase it from my memory. I've been feeling so much lately, I don't know what I feel anymore.

On another school related topic, in case you don't already know, DC has been pushed to the 8th of December, and woopdeedoo, I'll only be halfway across the world by then. Elena's call certainly woke me up, and this whole nonsense has given me yet another reason to hate extremely dislike Interact this year. But wtv. Shyt happens. I'm just too tired to be putting up with it.

Yup, I totally agree - life is just peachy :).

jue*what do you have to kill to feel alive?

No comments: