Sunday, April 6, 2008

i'm not kind if you betray me.

I know sometimes it's rather hard for you to comprehend such things, but here's something you ought to know - the world doesn't revolve around you.

So really, if you want to create something out of nothing just so you can get a little drama out of your life, find someone else to do it with. I refuse to play dumb and be one of your little puppets while you orchestrate this master plan to make you seem like the victim of some massive boyfriend stealing scheme.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't spend time plotting how to ruin your life.

Here's some advice - find a hobby.

2 comments:

Adrian Lim Yih Yau said...

you suck :) you scratched me. Loser hahaha come we go hide in the cave ok?

Jules. said...

haha.
sorry laa :(

you can't come to my cave okay.
i don't want :(
GONNA CRY AND LIVE THERE ALONE.