Saturday, April 5, 2008

friday night drama.

Call it a sixth sense when I felt something about Friday night would go terribly wrong.

I started the night off at Belle's place while we waited for a certain Adrian 'I-get-ready-like-a-girl' Lim to pick us up - which never happened because I'm partially convinced Adrian really is a girl.

After him being over thirty (I think) minutes late.
Me : Where are you?
Adrian : On the way.
Me : On the way where?
Adrian : At home.

OHMYGOD -_-

Anyways, the both of us were greeted by rather familiar faces and then some more, and then some more, and then some we didn't really want to see, and then some we reallyreally didn't want to see. Jesus, when I lied to told my dad it was going to be a reunion of some sort, I didn't really expect it to be one. If Eyebrow Man and Cina Boyy got thrown into the picture, that night would have been perfect (and when I say perfect, I mean it in the most imperfect manner possible).


It was supposed to be a small little dinner between Adrian, Belle, Hang, Esther, Mavind and I. But the group got a teenytinywinsy bit bigger (which I can't complain about). Oh, and some unexpected walk-in(s) too (which I can complain about). After the nights' event(s) just got a little too much to swallow, the girls decided to head off to Laundry -because alcohol makes the world a better place. Really.

It started off very much on the wrong foot so much so that at one point Hang&I agreed to date each other (be jealous Lena). But after people left and some others came and of course some bottles of social lubricants (alcohol you dumbass) the night was savaged. Yeay for us :).


Quote Hang, "We should do this every Friday night!".

Pfft, yeah right.

4 comments:

etsy said...

lmao. jue, when you ditch me for vid, yes i'm jealous.

but ditching me for hang, well. thats a whole different story. lmao. GOOD LUCK BABE!

i've been trying to get her off my hands for 2 years now. =)

lmao. GIMME VID NOW! I MISS MY SECTION 17 FRIEND!

etsy said...

p/s: that's a very nice top you have on.

ieka zazili said...

omg wait. is this THE friday night you met your bestfriend? haha.

Jules. said...

lena;
i'm not dating hang. sorry, you still have her. I'M KEEPING MY VID. bugger off woman.

ieka;
MMHM :D