Wednesday, July 11, 2007

show me some love, you ain't that tough.

My 111-th post. I actually have quite a bit to blog about, but I'm a little lazy and I can't exactly bring myself to blog properly because the room hasn't stopped spinning just yet. Due to earlier obligations as a prefect (besides, getting a fake MC is too troublesome), today is the first day I've skipped school. But I do have my reasons. I couldn't, however, escape waking up early cause a certain teacher decided to message me to show his undying love. Haha.

I'm going to watch Harry Potter after tuition today. So what if I couldn't go watch the first movie (actually I could have, except all my friends are in school), at least I'm going today.

Anyhoo, here's random pictures from school yesterday.

These two knuckle heads are the people sitting behind me in class. And fyi, yes Ieka&Nique, you two drive me insane.

Studying is pretty much optional in school. I choose to re-read Harry Potter. It's far more interesting than to listen to Mrs. Tomato Head ramble on something about Add Math.

Ieka's head has been Spongebob-ed (like I said I would) cause she's quite shy and wouldn't allow me to post this pictures up unless I did. Besides, I think I think I look quite pretty.

Oh, and Arina drew this on Monday when the prefects decided to wear turquiose for a day. Even as a cartoon pixie, I look so adorable. I love my wings :).

Check this post later on for pictures of the game Nique&I played during Mod Maths. The results are shocking :O.

jue*should have given you a reason to stay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omgosh, i've been spongebob-ed!