Thursday, July 26, 2007

julie's addiction.

I'm still quite amused at the way fate works. Little did I know that when I was having all my doubts, you were feeling the same way. Never would I have guessed that we would end up where we are right now with our daily conversations and midnight talks. I have no complaints, cause for the first time in the last couple of weeks, I'm truly absolutely happy.

It's only been about a month, but so far I have no regrets.

You'd probably be reading this some time soon and although I've said this before, I'll say it again; I like the way we are now and most of all, I like you, and that's all that really matters :).

I can't wait to have your pick around my neck <3.

jue*you don't know what it's been like meeting someone like you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy wappy waaaa? girl of my dreams :p

Anonymous said...

shuddup ieka -_-.