Thursday, June 7, 2007

no, i won't wait forever.

Exactly a year ago, I was happily together with Sir Lala McShortypants.

Exactly a year ago, I had him as my date.

Exactly a year ago, Muffy Popz were all the friends I needed.

Exactly a year ago, I was co-planning a party that wasn't even mine. A party that would soon lead to a series of other parties inspired by the whole bring-a-date-and-dress-up thing. I remember having the time of my life. I remember being high on oxygen. I remember spinning around in circles. I remember experiencing pure euphoria.

It's funny how so much can change within a year.

This year, we spent ElenaBanana's Sweet Seventeen with a (much) smaller group at Curve. I felt so disassociated from the whole thing cause I wasn't involved in the planning of anything neither have I actually spent good quality time with that stupid girl taking O Levels Elena in a mighty long time.

The morning started out with a little branch with Berlin and Kim. Berl&I met up first at Paddington House of Pancakes where the two of us indulged in some (I assume) very delicious pancakes which we could neither smell nor taste because of our cold. Kim came awhile later and it was just fun the three of us bickering talking about almost anything and everything. Plus, we had ice cream afterwards :).

You legal drivers, you.

Bid goodbye to those two and met up with NiqueHanaMeiAdlanAnnieMarcia&Lex who were all waiting for the Goddess to settle the karaoke reservations. That's right people, we went for a karaoke session where we belted to our favourite tunes oblivious to our surroundings. Initially we were given a tiny room, so tiny that if I didn't know the people inside, I would have thought an orgy was happening inside. I mean with ElenaVidHangNiqueHanaMeiLexAnnieAdlanLingDavidMarciaBelleZhenEstherNoviaNicoleMagMimz and me, we just had to have had a bigger room, right? And like Vid said, screaming out lungs out to songs is really therapeutic. Especially when we did Bohemian Rhapsody. I still can't believe they didn't know the song.

In between, I met up with Muzzie who was being a real prick cause he kept on calling me out to follow him to run his errands. It was fun no doubt, squabbling like old times. After successfully decreasing our levels of neuroendocrine by watching Adlan sing, the remaining number of us left the room for that pool place I don't like. Not before Elena&I took a much needed walk down the boulevard quickly running through bitchings to erm, further reduce our neuroendocrine levels. Haha. Saw a couple of people on the way back to the pool place too :).

The rest of the evening seemed to have passed by in a blur. I know that I did spend time with him which is always good. Seven out of twelve days :).The whole bunch of us minus Ling, Nique, Mei, Hana, Marcia and Adlan had dinner at Tony Roma's just to extend the celebration a little longer. And since we found poor lonely Hameer on the way, he joined us too :). I still think we only managed to reserve the table cause I was dressed very erm, nicely. Dinner was fun. Lots of good food and the bottomless coke was an added bonus. It's just fun to have dinner parties, especially when you don't have to end up washing the plates. The birthday girl was even given free dessert (and balloons too). And the waiters were really nice and the service was good. If I were one of them, I would have just chucked the plates on the table and pretend to have not heard us calling every five seconds. Maybe that's why I don't work as a waitress. But then again, we did leave a big fat tip ;).


After a very filling dinner (and being forced fed mushrooms), the group slowly started to thin out so we decided to move our asses back to Lena's place for the sleepover. It took me about ten minutes after leaving Curve to crack and well, Berl would know how I felt. Despite getting approval from my dad, I wasn't allowed to sleepover at the end because Mummy's say always overpowers Daddy's. Bitchedbitchedbitched and DHABUUUUU-ed at Razreen. The Tia Maria was so wasted on Vid man. I like <3.>

So anyways, twelve and a half hours out of the house and I'm finally back home. Thoughts are starting to race through my head and I really don't know how to stop it. Maybe some sleep may do me some good.

Oh, and just in case I look ack at this post in a couple of years, I always want to remember that look on David's face when he gets super miang. It's hilarious man. Miang Man ;). Control Little Mogan laa. Haha. And you know, even if we spent all that time together today, I still feel like I haven't seen enough of you yet. We should make it eight days. Like seriously.

jue*all i want is to find an easier way to get out of our little heads.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:(