Sunday, June 17, 2007

boys and stars.

I wasn't planning on blogging today. I've got a lot of mixed up thoughts running through my head which I don't plan on sharing right now, just in case I might come off sounding depressed.

This is a conversation I about ten days ago with Sir Lala McShorty Pants. I've come to learn that despite all the let downs I've been experiencing the past couple of weeks, in times of desperation, talking to TheExBoyfriend isn't that bad after all. I kinda miss out whacked up conversations. But it's good to know we can still (somewhat) hold a conversation between the both of us :).

After spending quite some time talking about sex, he thinking I'm not a virgin and talking about the current people in our lives, he randomly asked;

JT : why did u dump me eh? u like..just..cut it off..just like that. i was very very hurt u know? LOL. but seriously...i was.

M : *explainexplainsexplains* it wasnt cause i didnt like u anymore. but after that u didnt even try again. u just left it.

JT : but i did! i asked for another chance. but u said no..

M : its so weird talking about this now. exactly a year ago, we were still together. i remember staying up all night talking to you on the 6th. this is so weird, yet totally not awkward.

JT : if u didnt break up with me i think we would still be together. but...it happened. so yeah. i really did love u u know. as in seriously. i was mad about u. like really.

I honestly don't care what you think but I found that incredibly sweet, especially after so long and coming from him. We continued talking about a certain girl and an idiotic guy where he got all protective and wanted to punch him in the face before realising the idiotic guy is two years older and would very much win the fight.

M : what to do? i have a THING for tall skinny boyys.

JT : i cant help but to imagine him bald.

Then we continued talking about Hameer (since they were so buddybuddy at OU);

JT : I KNOW HAMEER LA K. i mean...u introduced us last year. hameer is nice la. so, technically me and hameer are friends.

M : its funny how people always mistaken hameer and i to be together.

JT : IM SURPRISED. U ARENT DATING HIM? both of u...so ngam.

Weirdness. I know a lot of people have said that but it coming from someone you used to date takes it to a whole new level.

This post doesn't even seem like a post. I'm just running out of things to say.

jue*i'm losing my mind and i don't think it's very clever.

No comments: