Sunday, June 17, 2007

and i wonder if it even makes a difference to cry.

It's always nice to wake up in the morning with an extremely sweet and long message awaiting you in your phone's inbox;

"Dearest Manjuli :). I remember the first ever OU outing we went out :). You were wearing a black top with a black mini skirt and black heels kan? Goodness, I remember :). I also remember that you were holding ***'s hand the whole time. How sakit hati k! The FIRST thought that came to mind when I saw you was, 'Crap, THIS is Manjuli? The one that looked SO innocent at probie's seminar (which was the FIRST time I ever saw you)?'. You swept me off my feet that day ;). Little did I know that you would change my world :)."

That very same OU outing was exactly two years and three months ago. We've had our ups and downs, and that phase where we weren't talking wasn't all that fun, but I've enjoyed your company every bit of the way. Sayang my nyamuk :).

jue*one day i'll wake up and it won't hurt anymore.

No comments: