Wednesday, February 28, 2007

we accept the love we think we deserve.

I was blog hopping the other day when I stumbled upon this blog and although it's nothing fancy, I simply L.O.V.E. the following post :

I want a boy. A nice and cute boy. Someone who would move the hair away from my eyes and then kiss me. Hold my hand in line at the mall and make all the girls jealous. Someone who would think I was beautiful if I dressed so trashy it was classy. Someone who would sing to me at random moments. Someone who would let me sleep on their chest. Someone who's hip bones make me want to have sex with them. A boy who would beat the shit out of someone if they called me fat.

I want someone who wouldn't mind buying me bouncy balls whenever given the chance. This boy would wear his hats side ways and let me wear them too. When he goes away, he would call me 3 times a day. He would apologize for calling too much and no matter how many times I tell him its okay, he still does it--And I don't get sick of it. He wouldn't mind me reciting the lines to all my favorite movies. He would surprise me with 25 cent rings. And on his birthday, I'd treat him to his favorite restaurant.

We would have contests of how far we could spit our gum, or how far we could jump off a swing. He would take me to the park. We'd make fun of people at the mall together. He would grab my waist and kiss my neck. Sometimes at night we would put on music and we'll dance in our pyjamas. Oh and I'd love his bed head. And we'd always take pictures in photo booths. He'd never turn down a trip to the boardwalk. We would play tag on the beach. He'd tell all his friends about me and smile at me when he did. This boy would call radio stations and dedicate songs to me. We'd sit on the kitchen floor and eat PB&J sandwiches. We'd kiss in the rain.

He would write me notes to tell me where he was if he left when I wasn't around. Whenever I saw a funky purse, he'd encourage me to buy it. He'd always tell me when something didn't look good, and I wouldn't mind. We would play Playstation. Sometimes he would teach me how to play guitar, but he would always end up laughing at me. He’d make cute noises in his sleep, like when he’d roll over. He'd run his fingers through my hair. Someone to share lollypops with. He will get along with all my friends, and vice versa.

We'll go to the diner real late and make friends with everyone there. He would never be embarrassed to say "I Love You" in front of his friends. He never censors himself if he wants to say 'cute' or 'aww'. I want a boy who can argue over stupid things with me, and then go totally soft when I got sad and apologized. I want a boy who would take me to a place like Target just to make fun of certain things. He'd love music just as much as I do, but still have that punk rock side to him. We'd have a candle lit dinner with take out. He would pretend box with me and buy me swords at toy stores. We'll kiss at midnight on new years in Times Square. We would make funny faces at each other when im on the phone.

I want a boy who can sing to me acoustic. I want someone who would lay with me outside under the stars. I want a boy who appreciates the trashy side of a girl. Someone who would take me to the city just to walk around. Someone who will squirt me with water guns in the house. Someone who would tell me I was beautiful, but not too often. Talk on aim about stupid things. Someone who would look me in the eye and tell me something very, very serious, yet silly and tell me not to laugh. Someone who would make me laugh like no one else could. He'd pick up a flower for me while walking. We would scream every word to every song we listened to.

He'd surprise me all the time. He wouldn't break my heart or lie to me. A boy who would watch me put makeup on and then tell me I didn’t need it. A boy who likes stars also like I do. We'd quote lines from movies or songs to describe the moment. He'd hold me closer than normal if I was sick. His feet wouldn’t bother me as much as everyone else’s do. He would draw me pictures. He'd let me pick out a few cute shirts for him, and we'd play dress up. When we kissed our hips will be pressed together. He'd play with my hair. We’d go to different phone booths and call each other. We'd fight sometimes. But he never settles on what I think, it would have to be mutual.

I want a boy who wouldnt mind to change his ways and open up to me.

jue*oops, i appear to have fallen on your lips.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

goodness. i haven't bloghopped in like,,, ages and agessss. i've almost forgotten how =S

Anonymous said...

haha. its never too late to start again :)