Friday, February 9, 2007

i'm sorry i never told you all i wanted to say.

To think that six months have flown right by us. It seems like forever, yet it seems like it's just yesterday. Every so often, I get flashbacks of that phone call, that one phone call that changed everything. Days even months after the end of your battle, people kept on telling me that things will get better. It's funny how I can be so forgetful but I still remember so much about you. Your smile, your voice, your songs, your love.

I miss you. I miss you more than you'd ever know.

10.40pm; Six months ago.

Conversation with Mandy on the 14th of January 2007.

J : Funny enough, Jon was the first guy who ever said no.
M : Jon?????????
J : He was the first guy that to tell me I can't have everything I want.
M : Jooooooooooooon????????????????? Omgawd. You were Juli. Omgaaaaaaaaaawd.
J : Omg, what did he say? O_O
M : He liked you. And I was like jealous sikit.
J : Omg, he DID?
M : He just told me who he liked at that time and I SWEAR he mentioned you.


jue*but with death there were no exceptions. gone meant gone.

No comments: