Wednesday, August 16, 2006

amazing grace.

"Hey sweetheart, your friends are here to see you. They've come to see how you're doing. They're so pretty dear. You've always had good taste"

...and then I just broke down and cried.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been a week now. Exactly a week. And as much as I want him here, I know its best for me to just let go. I admit, its difficult when so much reminds me of him. But nothing I think, do or say will bring him back and I might be coming into terms with that.

And for you Jon, I've learnt how to play Amazing Grace on the piano.

"Well that was his gift. I really don't know what I'll do in his position but I feel that what he did was amazing. When everyone else was breaking down, he held on so they would have somewhere to take refuge. So that when they need a shoulder to cry on, he can be the one to offer it, to be one less worry."

jue*how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me.

No comments: