Wednesday, April 22, 2009

you can spend the night.

So this is the part of a fling where we grow apart. The distance becomes more and more evident. I may have possibly forgotten how you look like.

It's funny how we set out knowing for certain that at some point the whatchumacallit-ship would turn sour, that after the crazy climax there just has to be a down turn. But knowing barely comes close to believing and in no way does it make this situation easier to handle.

I must admit though, in a span of a few weeks, I've swung from one extreme to another. From feeling all giddily happy, I now feel strangely numb - a feeling all too familiar but never quite welcomed either.

So maybe this is for the best. Maybe we shouldn't have crossed that line. Maybe there's still a chance to turn back time to the amazing friendship we first had.

Or maybe this is where it all comes to an end.

2 comments:

Ben J said...

once again. yet another post that makes you sound exactly like me. are you sure ure not my twin somehow? ;P

Jules. said...

pretty damn sure! haha.