Monday, April 13, 2009

to make me better.

Hello, here I am, skipping my Accounting mocks - seven weeks before my paper.

This whole hormonal thing needs to get checked. I've heard Ray LaMontagne's Hold You In My Arms just about, fifteen times this morning alone. I'm tired of being on this roller coaster of emotions, being blown around by the wind, being so fickle yet so sure all at the same time. Or maybe all I need is just a good day in bed, tucked under my orange comforter. Clothes would be optional.

Okay, I'm running late for my next class (I'm trying to make myself believe I'm going to attempt going to class).

Oh, and best friend is leaving in exactly seventeen weeks and three days.

Hugs&hickies.

2 comments:

niquelim said...

boo seventeen weeks. :( 122 days sounds much longer. xoxo

Jules. said...

no! thats like, so few days! :(

you suck, best friend :(

hehe, ily! <3