Saturday, January 10, 2009

promise what you will.

Okay, so maybe I've been in denial about my paranoia.

According to the examination guidelines, we're only allowed to use black pens (this already is messing with my OCD-ness), so in preparation for my papers, I have three new black gel pens. In case something were to happen with those, I have a back up black G1 pen (and extra refill - just in case). And if something happens to that pen, I have a black ball point pen to spare.

But what if something were to happen to all my black pens? Then I'll have two blue superfine tip ball point pens (one new, one old) and two fine tip pens. Oh! And one blue G1 pen as well.

As for pencils, I have two 2B pencils but if the lead breaks (which could so totally happen!) and because I don't have a good pencil sharpener, I'm bringing along two mechanical pencils as well (one 0.5 and one 0.7) - with a box of lead each, of course.

In addition to my ruler, I also have two erasers, one with a smaller surface for more detailed erasing and one normal one for quicker erasing (like if I need to erase an entire sum).

You won't believe how much more calm I feel already.

5 comments:

etsy said...

am so proud of you, my very mentally-un-ill friend.

still think coloured pens are a good idea. and don't worry about mech pencils. i used them for all my exams and was fine.

Just read your eraser thing,
don't erase any working. cross through them. i swear thats probably how i passed m1 last year i just COULD NOT do the sums, but i wrote lots of gibberish which i later crossed out, so apparently you get marks for them too!

Natasya Suria said...

i wanna say that you're crazy, but i'm afraid that you'd kill me using your pens.

Jules. said...

lena;
you're the only one who understands :(

nah, the eraser is because i draft certain things then rewrite. i know not to cross out workings. examiners aren't that mean. haha.

natasya;
i could stab you. maybe gauge(sp?) your eyeballs too. but then that would reduce one pen for my exams.

i like them non-bloody, thank you.
haha!

SGRMSE. said...

but i thought you could only write in black ? bring the blues for what ? lol . jue , jueeeee .

Jules. said...

just in case la!
better a blue pen than a pencil!