Wednesday, October 22, 2008

honey, honey.

Everything felt so real. Nothing was out of the ordinary, nothing seemed out of place. Except, well, maybe the fact that you were there at all.

We weren't doing much, just lounging around the house. First at the study where your friends were, listening to the best friend strumming on a guitar. Just the way they always have been - immersed in music.

We then walked out to living room and found our comfy spots on mum's white sofas. We just sat there for the longest time, talking about almost everything under the sun. Just the way we always have been - random with short attention spans.

I suppose to an innocent by-stander, this could mean absolutely nothing - nothing of importance, nothing of great significance. But that's just it, that's the magic of it all, how something so simple could create such a huge impact. Just the way you always have been.

I honestly can't remember much. I don't think my subconcious mind would allow me to. Only one thing remains in my memory - how comfortable we were in nothing but each other's company.

...just the way I wanted us to be.

No comments: