Saturday, April 26, 2008

crash into you.

Random words from that journal beside my bed;

25th April 2008

I think it's insane that I'm jealous of a girl I do not know. A girl I've never seen, never met, never even heard of - until today.

Jealous because she can have everything I want. Jealous that she's on the right path to my happy ending. Jealous that at the end of the day, she's that girl. And as life goes, I'm guessing she's probably one of the nicest people I could ever meet. The right one for him, the only one for him.

Oh, how I wish I could be that girl. To turn back time and be the girl he wanted by his side when all his dreams came true.

So I lie awake here thinking of what could have been, would have been and should have been had I not muttered words I barely meant.

Heh, it's funny cruel how karma works.

No comments: