Friday, January 11, 2008

i hope he's a gentleman.

Hello world.

So I took a little break from blogging. Nothing intentional, it's just that switching on the computer feels like more of a chore nowadays. But I'm here, sorta.

It's pretty much an understatement to say that a lot has changed in the past week. In case you're unaware, I'm now a student at HELP, digging my own grave in A Levels. Thank goodness for Vid, Bree and Mandy who were my constant (phone) companions during orientation. There's only four Sri Amanians at HELP, and only one of them I'm close to - Belle. If you read her blog, you'd know that we have zero classes together and zero breaks together. I saw her for about two minutes the entire week. But I guess that gives room to make new friends, which I have been, sorta.

In every difficulty lies opportunity - Albert Einstein.
I know college is hard on you, take a moment to set your priorities, why you're there. Stick to that, you'll survive, and when you do, everything else falls into place. Fitting in is hard, just take it a day at a time. Worst case, I'm here for you. Goodnight Julie :)
-Superman; 11.51pm; 7th January
2008

For the first time since I've left, college actually made me miss high school. Well, sorta.

And I know it's only been a week, but I swear, it feels like I've been in college for like forever. My class is like China, if you know what I mean. And if you ask me, yes, college is overrated. I'm still pretty undecided about my subjects but something is making me stay in Further Maths. I think only Bree&Mei would know what I'm talking about. But it's getting better I suppose, despite him having some sort of (pretty) girlfriend. Yes, I'm oozing with jealousy.

Did I mention there's like zero hott guys? (Geez, I hope no A52 guy comes to my blog and reads this). Honestly, the three decent looking ones are all in the same class which happens to not be mine since I'm not taking Physics. God seems to have some other grand master plan worked out for me when it comes to guys. I'm just hoping He hears Nique's prayers. After all, she is going to church every Friday.

Oh btw, Nique's doing okay :). Or so she says la. Apparently, she's having fun at NS. I don't believe it. I mean, like hello? I'm not there? :)

Okay, I think I've lost track of my train of thoughts. I'm looking forward to college next week. Simply because I have two hours of Maths on Monday and that means :D (Bree understands!)

Have a good weekend people.
&&Happy (early) Sweet Sixteenth Isaiah Joshua Thomas <3.

♥ JUEE.

No comments: