Tuesday, June 12, 2007

relax, take it easy.

Excuse my suicidal sounding post below. Rest assure, I'm nowhere close to holding a knife to my wrist or a gun to my head.

This may be old news, but just for future reference, the holidays was pretty well spent. And by that I mean not completing my homework, not so much as glance at my Ed Board papers and definitely not touching any books. I've found new friends, grown closer to others and unfortunately severed ties with some. And just because I feel like it,

26th May - Rompin :).
27th May - Rompin :0.
28th May - Rompin ;).
29th May - Rompin <3. Then dinner at Swensens&CoffeeBean with two bitches I've missed. Love you two to teeny tiny oreo bits la.

30th May - Spent the entire day with ElenaBanana just doing what we do best.

31st May - Went to school to flirt with Kevin pass up Bio books then off to Jaya with Nique. Twas was fun...before crap happened. Oh, and happy birthday Meer :).

1st June - Nique & Ming came over for movies, pure bumming and the usual gossiping. Me like <3.

2nd June - OU with IekaHanaSarahLexMeerAznamZai. Watched Shrek 3 where Meer mistakenly called Bambi, "Bimbo". Laughed uncontrollably not because the movie (which btw, failed to reach my expectations) was funny but just because Meer&Aznam were hilarious to watch. Lunch at Chilli's and what could have been dinner at Ms. Read's. Oh, and Aznam&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;I took a picture with Homer ;).

3rd June - OU again with the family to watch Pirates of the Caribbean. Unfortunately, I was once again disappointed cause I felt it lacked the Jack Sparrow-ness. The movie effects were simply spectacular though. Bought a pair of bronze ballet pumps to match my bag. Happyness. Dinner at TGIF then supper at Uncle Bashir's.

4th June - The original plan was to ice skate at Sunway Pyramid with a whole bunch of the girls. But the girls pulled out (on that morning itself) so Annie, Nique and I watched Blades of Glory while waiting for the rest to come. Gosh, wasn't the movie just ball gripping funny? Eventually, the others arrived. Walked around aimlessly for a bit while David was explaining how horny I am. Met Mei, Mei (Boh) and Mei (Kuan), KY and Foo Soon at Secret Recipe before joining the others at the mamak outside. Witnessed a funny incident while crossing the road that made me laugh so hard, my stomach ached. Went bowling afterwards with a bunch of people, and rather unexpectedly, I had a lot of fun with Dumbmeer, Little Mogan, Aznam the King, My Liquor/Malikka, Kay Why, Foo Shoon, Acap and godknowswhoelsela. I love the randomness.

5th June - For the first time since exams were over, I actually picked up my pen and did work. Quite unwillingly I must say. But I had tuition at Nique's then we went on a whole cupcake frenzy. Released pent up anger by baking and encouraging diabetes among whoever who indulged in our cupcakes. Pat on the back for the both of us :). So whoever that's coming for my school's carnival, do drop by my class's stall to sink your teeth in a veryveryvery tasty treat. You won't regret it. And yes, we can bake okay.

6th June - Elena Banana turns 17 :). Oh, and so does Boh&Kuan. Sayang all three of them. Hee.

7th June - For the first time in a long time, I felt the feeling of pure happyness. It's the morning after effect. Something I hope I'd never feel again.

8th June - Add math tuition once again where I bummed at Nique's place cause well, that is my second home. Haha.

9th June - Ten months, Jon. ASEAN Pre-U Assessment Tests @ GIS. Saw more familiar faces than I expected too but it's all good :). Slept the whole afternoon away after sitting for PTS like IQ questions and got all dolled up for the KL International Dance Festival Gala Dinner. Boy, can those people shake their asses. They made me feel so unfit, not to mention fat. But it was a pretty entertaining night, with good food for company :).

10th June - ASEAN Pre-U Assessment Tests, day two. The math paper fried my brain but I was pretty pleased with the English one. The Babi told me about guys, girls and pregnancies where I practically walked into the car 10% grossed out, 30% shocked and 210% laughing my head off. Rushed over to Sports whatsitsname for the ICC Games where I got hell of a shelling on the way over. Went to McDeez afterwards as usual and got another round of being yelled at when I got back home. Awesome.

Spent last night with my cousins and family watching my uncle perform in Urmi. It's an eastern adaptation of The Tempest by Shakespeare.

And well, now I'm here. I'm really too lazy to continue this post.

jue*even if you cannot hear my voice, i'll be right beside you dear.

No comments: