Friday, June 1, 2007

please look into my eyes and tell me that you love me...

Rules : For those who have been tagged, you are required to write a story about one of your crushes, be it a current or a previous crush. To be exactly different from the common tags, there is no questions imposed this time. All you have to do is to write a story about him/her. Also, 5 person will need to be tagged at the end of the post. You must post up these rules before you start writing.

For once, Sarah has struck the jackpot when it comes to relationship advice. Make the guy wait for too long, and he moves on.

A few questions that I need to know
How you could ever hurt me so
I need to know what I've done wrong
And how long it's been going on
Was it that I never paid enough attention?
Or did I not give enough affection?
Not only will your answers keep me sane
But I'll know never to make the same mistake again
You can tell me to my face
Or even on the phone
You can write it in a letter,
Either way, I have to know
Did I never treat you right?
Did I always start the fight?
Either way, I'm going out of my mind
All the answers to my questions
I have to find...


It's surprising we ended up this way. It's surprising that after all those plans, all those words, all those promises and all those previous mistakes, we're just back at square one. The only difference is that this time you're not by my side anymore. You would think that after all that has happened last year, one of us would be smart enough to correct those mistakes but instead we've I've just fallen into a deeper hole.

I spent a good couple of weeks trying to convince myself that you're not the one for me, that no matter how close we could get, a relationship would never work. I spent so long over analyzing every single detail of our more-than-a-friendship, weighing out all the pros and cons. I'm not looking for a relationship that will lead to marriage, I just didn't want this to be yet another summer fling. I've had enough of those. And at one point I did convince myself, I was finally in control. I told myself that my reasons were good enough and I was going to call everything off. I was going to tell you that whatever it is, this couldn't just work.

So there I was, decision in hand, but then it struck me. If it took me this long to actually convince myself, wouldn't that mean you mean more to me than I could ever imagine? So I stopped pushing you aside, I stopped being the Big Bad Bitch but just like before, it was too late, you moved on. I'm not one to fight over a guy. If he decides to stop contributing to a relationship, I just let him be. In no way would I ever try to convince him otherwise.

So I post this entry today not to win you back or for you to see the other side of the story, I only post this today to thank you for everything you've ever done for me. Thank you for walking me back from school even though you were tired and in yesterday's clothes, thank you for taking the time to care, thank you for splurging money on me, thank you for all those sweet things, thank you for offering to buy me food whenever you get worried, thank you for waiting so long and thank you for being the only guy up to this day, to know me inside out.

Maybe I'm amazed at the way you love me all the time,
Maybe I'm afraid of the way I love you,
Maybe I'm amazed at the way you pulled me out of time,
And hung me on a line,
Maybe I'm amazed at the way I really need you.
Maybe I'm a girl,
Maybe I'm a lonely girl,
Who's in the middle of something,
That she doesn't really understand.
Maybe I'm a girl,
And maybe you're the only man,
Who could ever help me,
Baby, won't you help me understand?


And I tag : Nique, Elena, Mandy, Hang and Belle even though I practically know most of your stories.

jue*...cause i need to hear that lie one more time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn you julie! haha. =)
i never expected it to be about him though.

Anonymous said...

haha, well. unexpected (though i think this was pretty expected) things happen :).

see dont come to school and you don't get updates!