Thursday, June 28, 2007

let's play truth or dare...

Just because I've been doing an awfully lot of reminiscing the past few days,

25th June 2006,

"I wanna say it, I miss you so much. On top of that, I really love you and when I say you're pretty, you don't have to deny. You looked damn pretty by the pool yesterday and you looked damn pretty when you were in the pool. You looked beautiful and to me you always will. There's just something about you. I don't know what, but it's nice :)."

28th June 2006,

"Sigh...now it's hard for me to sleep. The only one that I have left, the only one that's so special. The only one that I love now and always, the only one that I wanna care for. The only one that I'll be looking out for, the only one that I think of everyday but I still can't seem to get enough of. The only one that I miss so much, the only one that I want to be with. The only one that I wanna hold close, the only one that I see beautiful. The only one that I'll take a shot for, the only girl that I can only dream of being so close to. The only girl I've danced with and made me wanna dance even more with her. The only girl that knows things other people don't know, the only girl that I've cried for while singing a song she finds gay. The only girl that made me happy, the only that made me feel special. The only girl that I get worried sick if anything were to happen to her, the only girl that I look forward to talking to when I get home. There can only be one of you Manju. You are indeed very special to me. Do you want to take all those things I said about you away from me? Would you do such a thing? I'm really sorry and I don't wanna lose you. And your the only girl that I wanna spend my life understanding your feelings. I love you. Forgive me."

jue*...or maybe just dare because no one tells the truth anymore.

No comments: