Saturday, April 28, 2007

laughter; when a smile has an orgasm.

BB IU. The last time I went, was the first time I met Wan Hameeruddin...and things would never be the same.

For the first time in a long time, Nique came before the designated time which left me scrambling for my things. I ended up missing my name tag, my hair clips, my hair band and some other things you should never know about. The both of us had lunch at McDeez because we couldn't think of anywhere else and we were fairly entertained by each other's stories on..everything. Seriously. I haven't laughed that much in a long time.

After some confusion with the whereabouts of Lingesh, the both of us decided to walk to BB since we're much more brave than the other two losers (Hana&Ieka) who were too scared of crossing the road on a previous occasion which led them to take a cab to BB. From Jaya. Like seriously. Anyhoo, we found Lingesh&Rajiv at the end and despite a few threats to stick some one's heels up some one's ass, we managed to reach BB without being raped/robbed/hit by a car.

Some 30 minutes later and after actually paying to enter, the IU started. Surprisingly, it stuck to its theme with Japanese videos, anime, soran bushi(!), costume displays, origami, Ultraman Dance (-__-) and even sushi. Utter coolness :). So kudos to Faye for a job well done. YEAY! :):)
And as usual, we couldn't wouldn't just go back home straight afterwards, so HanaIekaLex&I went to McDeez (again). After awhile, the other guys slowly started trickling in. I had fun. Hee :).
  • Kim got bitten. But it wasn't by me. Cooties!
  • "Omg now I know what they are - WAITRESSES!"
  • Someone got Starbucks. HAHA. I guess we all have our own stalkers.
  • Hana thinks thought Mt.Everest was in Sabah.
  • I should stop saying whats really on my mind.
  • Bitch fights in BB. Quite the happening, eyh?
  • Bra sizes :).
  • Sorry Ming Jie :(. It's all Kye Min's fault. I had my serious face on. Seriously :).

Under normal circumstances, I wouldn't have really mind if my parents decided to be very Malaysian and come way later than the time I told them to come, but today, I was actually eager to go home. Must be the over McDeez-ness. So after being over surrounded by an extremely high testosterone level, I finally jumped (not literally, no) into the car and dropped Ming Jie home.

It's only a bit pass 11.00pm now, and I'm dead tired. I guess this is all from me for now. Cheers :).

jue*you say you love me but you don't love me.

No comments: